Winnipeg Jets Hoodies Authentic

huangjian123
The Montreal Canadiens cross the border to spend U.S. Thanksgiving in the States this week Winnipeg Jets Hoodies Authentic , opening up a two-game road trip against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night at the Prudential Center.The Canadiens (11-6-4) have little interest in Thursday’s holiday and day off, but instead itch to get back on the ice in New Jersey after blowing a two-goal lead and losing their last game, a 5-4 overtime defeat on home ice to the Washington Capitals on Monday.Montreal scored three straight goals to open the second period and secure that lead on Monday before falling flat the rest of the way and failing to extend their win streak to three games. Goaltender Carey Price made 29 saves, including a spectacular stop on Washington’s Alex Ovechkin in the final seconds of regulation, earning the praise of his teammates and the respect from Ovechkin, who applauded Price after the play.Article continues below ...“Carey got us a point (Monday) night,” Canadiens forward Tomas Tatar told the Montreal Gazette.While the loss was frustrating, it did not put a damper on Montreal’s strong first quarter of the season. After finishing 28th overall in the NHL last season, the Canadiens are fifth overall in the Eastern Conference through 21 games and lead the league in goals scored 5-on-5.“We went through what we went through last year and no one here wants that again,” said Canadiens alternate captain Brendan Gallagher. “From day one we’ve created a culture here this season that’s about hard work, doing the right things. And everyone is buying in.”Canadiens forward Max Domi leads the team with 25 points, and his ten goals already exceed his total from each of the previous two seasons. He brings a ten-game point-scoring streak into Wednesday’s game. Rookie center Jesperi Kotkaniemi is tied for second in scoring among NHL rookies with 12 points.One area of concern for the Canadiens is the team’s overall health. Team captain Shea Weber has yet to play a game following offseason surgery, while forwards Joel Armia and Paul Byron remain on injured reserve. And now defenseman Noah Juulsen is sidelined indefinitely with facial fractures suffered while blocking a shot against the Capitals.To take Juulsen’s roster spot, the Canadiens recalled forward Michael Chaput from the minor leagues on Tuesday.The struggling Devils (8-9-2), who are tied for last place with the Pittsburgh Penguins in the East, received better news on the injury front Wednesday. Top-line center Nico Hischier practiced in his normal spot between Taylor Hall and Kyle Palmieri and is expected to return to the lineup after missing four games with a thumb injury.“Sitting up there (in the press box) is tough Winnipeg Jets Hats Authentic ,” Hischier told reporters after practice. “When the team is playing well, it’s great, you’re having fun up there, too. But when it’s not going well, you want to help.”The Devils won the first two games Hischier sat out, but lost the two most recent games, including Sunday’s 2-1 loss to the Hurricanes in Carolina. New Jersey scored just three goals in its last two games.“He’s a big part of our team,” Hall said of Hischier, who has 12 points in 15 games. “He’s our top line center. Hopefully, he’s ready and healthy to go, maybe even a bit more energized after seeing some games off.”Devils center Brian Boyle and defenseman Sami Vatanen both remain on injured reserve and will not play against the Canadiens. However, both skated on Tuesday and inch closer to returning to practice.In their absence, the Devils need other players to step up and produce. The team desperately needs more production from defenseman Will Butcher, who has only one goal and seven points; forward Marcus Johansson, who sits on two goals and five points; and wingers Miles Wood and Stefan Noesen, who have combined for two goals.“We are at our best when everyone is contributing Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ,” said Devils forward Blake Coleman.Last season, the Devils took five of a possible six points in three head-to-head meetings with the Canadiens. New Jersey scored four of its nine goals in the season series — three power play, one short-handed — on special teams and limited Montreal to only seven goals total. ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) Philipp Grubauer will start Washington’s playoff opener against Columbus, the first Capitals goaltender not named Braden Holtby to start a postseason series since 2011.The 26-year-old German started 10 of the final 16 games of the regular season, going 7-3-0 with a 2.32 goals-against average and .925 save percentage. Grubauer’s 2.06 GAA and .933 save percentage are the best among NHL goalies since Oct. 27.”I just think that Grubi deserves the opportunity,” coach Barry Trotz said Tuesday, a day after telling Grubauer of his decision. ”It sort of evolved all year. There wasn’t a date or anything like that. It just evolved and Grubi got more games and a bigger body of work.”Grubauer called it a privilege to start after spending the past three full seasons as the backup to Holtby, who won the 2016 Vezina Trophy as the NHL’s best goaltender. It could be a short-lived privilege if he struggles because Trotz said his decision is only for Game 1 on Thursday night and the Capitals are going ”game by game.”The opener will be Grubauer’s second career start in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Grubauer started a game against the New York Islanders in the first round in 2015 when Holtby was sick and entered in relief once in 2017.”It doesn’t change how we go about our business,” Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella said. ”We’re just concerned about our game.”Grubauer led Windsor to the Ontario Hockey League title and won the Memorial Cup in 2010. He also helped Germany qualify for the 2018 Olympics. But it’s this recent stretch that gives him the most confidence going into the playoffs.”It helps playing more and more,” Grubauer said. ”The more you get on the ice, the more experience you get. You see different situations and different teams. If you sit on the bench, you can get good from watching, but you’ve got to get the experience.”He will likely see a lot of Columbus captain Nick Foligno, who is back after missing the final six games of the regular season with a lower-body injury. Foligno gives the Blue Jackets some net-crashing presence and will be in and around the crease often.”I honestly feel great,” Foligno said after centering Oliver Bjorkstrand and Josh Anderson in practice on what is now the deep Blue Jackets’ third line. ”I’ve played this game long enough to know how you have to prepare during an injury to make sure you’re feeling good mentally and physically when you get back.”Holtby has never sat on the bench for a Stanley Cup playoff game. Michal Neuvirth started all nine games for Washington in 2011 before injuries to him and Tomas Vokoun pressed Holtby into duty in 2012.The 28-year-old has started 59 of the past 60 Capitals playoff games. But his struggles down the stretch – a 3.75 GAA and .886 save percentage in his final 17 appearances – cost him the ability to go into another postseason as the guy even after showing improvements following his four-game ”reset.”Trotz said Holtby was a pro and told him: ”If you put me in the net www.officialknightsproshop.com , my job is to stop the puck. If I get that opportunity, I’ll stop the puck.” He was similarly gracious after practice about the demotion.”My job is just to focus on my game, getting it the best it can get to,” said Holtby, who closed the season 5-1-0 with a 2.67 GAA and .911 save percentage . ”Coach’s decision who plays or not doesn’t have anything to do with me. I’ll just focus one practice at a time, trying to be a positive influence around the team and go from there.”Holtby said in March it was good to ”clear the team’s head with that kind of stigma that’s kind of going on with me in net.” With Holtby and Grubauer splitting time down the stretch, the Capitals won 12 of their 15 final games.”I think we have two good goalies who can play,” defenseman Dmitry Orlov said. ”Grubi was good for us all season. It’s not easy to be second goalie and not play some games. You need to always be prepared in practice. I think he did a good job like a professional player, and I think he’s got confidence right now.”NOTES: Capitals C Jay Beagle, who missed the final three games of the regular season with an upper-body injury, did not practice Tuesday but skated afterward. Trotz is calling Beagle day-to-day. … Capitals RW T.J. Oshie said he feels great after resting a nagging lower-body injury and expects to be in the lineup for Game 1.—AP Sports Writer Mitch Stacy in Columbus, Ohio, contributed.—