Montreal Canadiens Hoodies Authentic

huangjian123
ST. LOUIS — Interim head coach Craig Berube’s tenure leading the St. Louis Blues began with the same result that ended the Mike Yeo era — a loss.Filip Forsberg’s shorthanded breakaway goal in the second period broke a tie and propelled the Nashville Predators to a 4-1 win over the visiting Blues on Wednesday night. It was one of two shorthanded goals the Predators scored against Blues Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys , who are under new management after Yeo was fired after a 2-0 loss the Los Angeles Kings on Monday.The bad news is that the cellar-dwelling Blues (7-10-3, 17 points) fell further behind the Central-division leading Predators (16-5-1, 33 points).Article continues below ...The good news is St. Louis gets another crack at Nashville as it hosts the Predators on Friday night.“We know it’s not going to happen overnight, building confidence,” Blues center Brayden Schenn told NHL.com. “Obviously this team expects a lot more out of themselves as far as what we’ve (given). We’re going to build it game by game. I thought we played a hard game tonight. We played fast, we competed for one another from the goalie out. If we do that on most nights, we’re going to beat a lot of teams.”The Blues were able to take some positives from the loss.Robert Thomas, a 2017 first-round pick, scored his first NHL goal in the first period to tie the game 1-1. The goal snapped a two-game scoreless streak that spanned 135 minutes, 27 seconds.“It’s obviously frustrating,” Blues defenseman Alex Pietrangelo told NHL.com. “We had some really good looks offensively. I think if we start scoring those, you start feeling the puck, you start creating a little bit more pressure. I like the work ethic tonight, I liked the passion tonight.It’s a step in the right direction.”Jake Allen made 29 saves for the Blues www.officialcanadiensprostore.com , who played perhaps one of their grittier games of the season.“We got the passion back,” Pietrangelo told NHL.com. “It was one of the more intense games we’ve had in a while and I think that started with our work ethic I think.”The Predators enter Friday’s rematch on a three-game winning streak. Aside from Forsberg, Nashville got goals from Frederick Gaudreau, Austin Watson and Ryan Ellis on Wednesday.The bigger note was the Pekka Rinne made 28 saves to earn his 320th career victory, passing Miikka Kiprusoff and become the winningest Finnish-born goaltender in NHL history.“A long time ago, it wasn’t even close to being on my mind,” Rinne told NHL.com. “When I was just trying to battle my way into the League, these are the things you are going to wish for. It’s pretty cool. When you’re fortunate and stay in the League for a long time, you know you’re going to face some milestones. This one, for sure, is a cool one.”Gaudreau said the Predators were expecting a tough challenge from the Blues.“That was a huge win for us,” Gaudreau told NHL.com. “When you have a new coach like that, everyone’s fired up. We had to match that intensity and that energy and see that and I think we did.” DETROIT — The Florida Panthers made a trade and the Detroit Red Wings are reeling.Detroit hosts Florida at Little Caesars Arena Monday night.The Panthers (16-15-6) dealt defenseman Alex Petrovic to the Edmonton Oilers for defenseman Chris Wideman and a conditional third-round pick in the 2019 Draft on Sunday.Article continues below ...The third-round round pick will be the higher pick between the Edmonton Oilers’ third-round draft pick and the New York Islanders’ third-round draft pick, which was previously acquired by Edmonton.Wideman Montreal Canadiens T-Shirts Authentic , 28, has two goals and five assists in 24 games with Edmonton and the Ottawa Senators this season. The Oilers acquired Wideman in a trade on Nov. 22Petrovic, 26, has one assist in 26 games with Florida.Both players will be unrestricted free agents on July 1.The Panthers came from behind to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 2-1 on Saturday at the BB&T Center on Jonathan Huberdeau’s goal with 1:06 left. Mike Hoffman’s power-play goal tied it with 6:44 remaining.“We had so many chances that wouldn’t go in,” Huberdeau said. “Just at the end, it worked out for us, and it’s a big two points. Me and [center Aleksander Barkov] were talking to each other and we were like, ‘There’s no way nothing is going to happen. We had so many chances.’ Finally, it happened at the end. We just stuck with it, and it worked out for us.”Barkov, also Florida’s captain, set up Huberdeau for the goal.The Red Wings (15-19-6), who begin a five-game homestand, lost 5-1 on the road to the Dallas Stars on Saturday for their fourth-consecutive loss (0-3-1) and eighth in their last 10 games (2-6-2).“It’s snowballing on us right now. It can’t get away from us like that Montreal Canadiens Hoodies Authentic ,” center Frans Nielsen said.Detroit has been hamstrung by long-term injuries to forward Darren Helm (upper body), right winger Anthony Mantha (broken hand) and defensemen Danny DeKeyser (hand) and Mike Green (lower body).Defense has been a particular concern. The Red Wings have given up five goals in each of their last three games.“We need to quit giving up so many goals,” coach Jeff Blashill said. “I talked to our team the other day about not letting a goal bother us, but when you’re giving up five or six goals, you’re not going to win.”Detroit was totally outclassed on Saturday night.“We deserved to lose, 100 percent,” Blashill said. “They outplayed us, without question. They were faster than us all over the ice and I don’t think they are faster than us, so that’s the way we played. We have to be better than that.”The only positive was that center Dylan Larkin extended his point streak to 13 games (7-10-17) with a power-play goal in the third period. It is the longest current run in the NHL.It was Larkin’s 17th goal, which surpasses his total from last season.“He’s been consistent all year,” Nielsen said. “He competes every night, shows up and works as hard as he can. You can see he’s determined. It’s fun to watch him grow as a player.”