Adidas Dustin Tokarski Jersey

huangjian123
WASHINGTON — The Washington Capitals go for their seventh straight win when they host the New Jersey Devils on Friday night at Capital One Arena.New Jersey (9-10-4) is streaking in the opposite direction having dropped three in a row (0-1-2).The Capitals (14-7-3) could get boost Friday with the return of forward Evgeny Kuznetsov Adidas Dustin Tokarski Jersey , who missed the last six games with a concussion. Kuznetsov was Washington’s leading scorer (nine goals, five assists in 18 games) at the time of his injury. He was a full participant in Thursday’s practice.Article continues below ...“Yeah, we’re hoping,” Capitals coach Todd Reirden said after Thursday’s practice. “He has not been cleared yet so today was the first step in him going through a little bit more than just a random skate around. Today was going through some more drills and that’s the natural progression. It was nice to see him back out there.”Forward T.J. Oshie, who got a concussion in the same game as Kuznetsov, has yet to resume skating.Alex Ovechkin missed Thursday’s practice, gut the team said it was a maintenance day for an upper body injury and Reirden expects him to play.The Capitals have outscored teams 24-13 during their winning streak. One reason is their improved penalty kill. After allowing at least on power play goal in 15 of their first 20 games Adidas Robin Lehner Jersey , the Capitals have allowed none in their last four, killing off 13 straight penalties.“We knew we were on the cusp of doing some good things and were kind of ending up on the wrong side of some bounces and some plays ending up in our net,” Reirden told the Washington Post. “It’s still not perfect by any means, but at least we’re headed in the right direction.”The Devils may have an addition to their lineup Friday night. The team called up Michael McLeod, their 2016 first-round draft pick. He began his pro career in the AHL in 2018-19 and would be making his NHL debut. McLeod had three goals and seven assists in 21 games with Binghamton this season.“He’s a fast, tenacious player and adds size to our lineup. He’s very competitive,” Devils coach John Hynes told the Newark Star Ledger. “That’s something we’ve talked about wanting more from our forward group Adidas Leo Komarov Jersey , is guys that are harder to play against. He adds kind of both, the speed element and some more size. Hopefully he comes in and takes someone’s job.”In addition, the Devils may get forward Marcus Johansson back against his former team. Johansson, who has three goals and five assists, missed the Devils’ 4-3 overtime loss to the Florida Panthers on Monday due to a lower body injury.The Devils placed forward Jean-Sebastien Dea on waivers and he was claimed by the Penguins. He was claimed off waivers from the Penguins before the season began and had three goals and two assists.With both teams off since Monday, the game should feature goalies Keith Kincaid of New Jersey and Braden Holtby.Kincaid is 3-3 with a 3.24 goals-against average (GAA) and .882 save percentage against the Capitals, while Holtby is 15-3-3 with a 1.98 GAA and a .925 save percentage versus the Devils. WINNIPEG Adidas Valtteri Filppula Jersey , Manitoba (AP) — Kyle Connor ended a 10-game pointless streak with a goal to help the Winnipeg Jets beat the Dallas Stars 5-1 on Sunday.Adam Lowry, Tyler Myers, Bryan Little and Josh Morrissey, with an empty-net goal, also scored. Morrissey added an assist, Jacob Trouba had two, and Connor Hellebuyck made 26 saves.“Nothing’s really changed too much from my game Adidas Dylan DeMelo Jersey ,” Connor said. “I thought I was a little quicker tonight, played with lots of speed.”The Jets rebounded from a 4-0 loss to Pittsburgh on Friday night.Alexander Radulov had a power-play goal for the Stars. They lost for the first time in regulation in their last six games (4-1-1).“I think it’s only going to get harder,” Dallas coach Jim Montgomery said. “The intensity in the second half is going to pick up and you know that’s one of our better road games of the year and we still didn’t come out on top. So you know we still got to keep staying with it and get better.”After Lowry was called for goaltender interference, John Klingberg’s shot from the point went in off Radulov at 1:56 of the second.Radulov has a goal and five assists during a three-game points streak. Tyler Seguin was credited with the second assist for his 300th NHL assist. He extended his points streak to five games, with four goals and three assists.Lowry got some satisfaction exactly a minute later with the equalizer after getting his own rebound and firing the puck past Ben Bishop.“It was nice to get a shift a minute after and be able to go out and redeem yourself,” Lowry said. “It doesn’t always work out that way. Sometimes you’ve got to sit and stew. But it’s important you don’t dwell on it and become frustrated and let it affect the rest of your game.”Myers’ wraparound made it 2-1 at 18:56.Connor extended Winnipeg’s lead at 1:15 of the third with a blast from the high slot. He was back on the top line with Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler in Winnipeg’s first game without winger Nikolaj Ehlers, who’s out with an upper-body injury for at least a month.The Stars pulled Bishop with five minutes remaining and Morrissey notched his fifth goal of the season at 16:30 while the Jets were short-handed. With Bishop back in net Adidas Paul Carey Jersey , Little scored with 18 seconds left.Bishop stopped 25 shots.“It was one of those nights where you weren’t getting the bounces, but I felt pretty good,” Bishop said. “You’ve got to find a way to make a couple more saves there at the end.”UP NEXT:Stars: At St. Louis on Tuesday night.Jets: Host Colorado on Tuesday night.